Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are expanding into new markets and are looking for a fourth product manager to join our growing Product organisation.
We are creating the best tool for teachers and students to make students succeed at a curriculum.
Your job is one of the most critical in the company: finding the biggest opportunities for our product to make the most valuable difference, inspiring and driving cross-functional teams and partners to deliver (new) product, while building a sustainable business.
You will work closely with potential and existing customers, with partners and internally with other PMs, cross-functional platform and content squads, sales, customer success and marketing.
Apart from a general PM-tool kit, you need to bring a results-driven mindset, a bias towards talking with customers, a willingness to both take on and demand accountability, and a flexibility in role and focus as our market, product and company are evolving.
While we are in the beginning of scaling, we are still small enough that you will have outsize impact on the product, the business and our culture.
- Lead / perform discovery work such as research, data analysis, and validation to ensure that we are moving in the right direction both strategically, and on feature level.
- Continuously communicate with the CPO, designers, developers and other PMs to contribute to a thematic roadmap, prioritise the next product steps, and shape and validate solution proposals.¨
- Work closely with designers and engineers before and throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
- Coordinate with other teams such as marketing, sales, and customer success, about product releases and user communication.
- Conduct user tests on concepts and designs, and validate the solutions once they have been implemented.
- Extensive experience in product Management, working with discovery practices as well as delivery and implementation, with digital products (SAAS, marketplaces, apps etc)
- Several year experience working within product development
- Skilled in PM crafts such as workshop setups, impact mapping, and user journey analysis
- Senior experience of working with user centric products, close to the user
- Ability to grasp complex products and dependencies quickly
- Data analysis skills and familiarity with data analysis tools
Other skills we value
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in human computer interaction, computer science, IT, design, or any other related field
- Coding background
- Experience in education and pedagogy
Please submit your CV in English.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.