Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
Since Kognity is a SaaS Edtech company expanding into new markets with high growth ambition we need a rock solid Lead Generation Manager that will be responsible for taking our lead generation to the next level and be involved in expanding the marketing team.
As Lead Generation Manager at Kognity you have a key role in our organisation delivering leads to sales. You are a driven, positive and curious person who likes challenges and working in a fast paced, fast growing, fast changing scale up environment. Right now Kognity is adapting many best-practices within marketing and sales, focusing on automation, making this a really fun time to join our team.
We also want to take the lead when it comes to having the best support to work from home, using innovative apps for creating a digital office vibe, workshops, retrospectives and an efficient communication in general.
You will work very closely with our Social Media Manager, Content Marketing Manager, Sales Managers and Product Managers. You will report to VP Marketing.
- Set up an “always on” lead generation engine
- Plan and execute campaigns together with stakeholders within sales and product
- Set up cross channel campaigns spanning across email, SoMe and targeted ads platforms
- Write lead generation copy with support from the content marketing manager
- Continuously improve our website to optimize conversion including creating landing pages with forms created in Pardot
- Analyze the result of campaigns, understanding what content/messages/channel is working and not
- Analyze the ROI on lead generation investments with support of VP Marketing
- Extensive experience of Pardot, especially Pardot Engagement Studio
- Experience of Salesforce
- Expertise in targeting ads on SoMe (LinkedIn, FB, IG, Tw)
- Driven in exploring new lead sources, using analytics to evaluate and optimize them
- Hands-on and creative with some production skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign or Premiere))
- Experience in website management and Wordpress
- Ambition and potential to lead an efficient team
- Experience of B2B SaaS lead generation
- Fluent in english
Other skills we value
- Targeted advertising expertise, ABM
- Lead generation copy writing skills
- Experience of working with/in the education sector
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.