Stockholm Flexible Remote
Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
Kognity already has a good and widely used world-wide product. But that’s not enough if we are to reach our vision of radically improving learning for the world’s 1.5B school students. What we find important now is to better utilise and connect the data that we are generating and you will be the key to unlocking insights and better decision for User experience, Product improvement, Commercial success, and Corporate expansion. Building on a foundation of a simple ELT pipeline and data lake (BigQuery), you’ll design, implement, and maintain the backbone of our analytics capabilities. Together with analysts and key stakeholders, the first tasks will be around actionalising our data, exploring new sources, setting the right fundamentals of pipeline speed and monitoring, and to be an educator and evangelist of how to build with data in mind, with focus on, for example, usability, security, and reliability. We’re a tight group of talented people and we think you will add practical expertise and experience in working collaboratively with data centric solutions. Welcome to Kognity!
- Enable creation of reports, analysis and integrations from data
- Ensure that data technologies and practices are secure, auditable, access controlled, and accurate.
- Evangelize & train on best practices in working with data across the organisation
- Maintain and improve the data tools and data tracked
- Excellent analytical and collaborative problem solving skills
- Database & Pipelines - solid experience
- Technical development experience and understanding of the craftsmanship of engineers
Other skills we value
- Machine learning / AI pipeline & models incorporation
- Communicative & inclusive
- Systematic & organised
Please submit your CV in English.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.