Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
At Kognity, we are creating the best tool for teachers and students to help students succeed at a curriculum. At the heart of this mission is great content, which we believe can empower teachers and inspire students on their learning journey. As a Project Manager in the Content Team, you will recruit and lead an international project team of external authors, educators and editors. You will develop and deliver on our ambitious plans for the coming years.
You will motivate your project teams to deliver engaging and impactful content for our core curricula. We know that projects rarely come without their challenges – we're looking for someone who can approach these with a solutions-focused mindset, using creative and analytical skills to solve complex problems. We often manage multiple projects at once, so you'll need a strong sense of priority and pragmatism.
You'll work closely with internal stakeholders, including our platform and commercial teams, to ensure that the content we produce has a valuable impact. You'll actively contribute to a friendly, inclusive and supportive team culture.
To enjoy this opportunity, you’ll need to be a structured and organised project manager – additionally you will need to communicate clearly, have a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and be comfortable with change.
As a Project Manager in the Content Team, you will recruit and lead an international project team of external authors, educators and editors.
- You will motivate your project teams to deliver engaging and impactful content for our core curricula
- You'll work closely with internal stakeholders, including our platform and commercial teams, to ensure that the content we produce has a valuable impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to manage a range of stakeholders
- A solutions-focused approach to challenges, and are able to use your creativity and analytical skills to solve complex problems.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in project management, project coordination or editorial role (e.g. editorial assistant)
Other skills we value
- Subject knowledge of maths, science or languages
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.