Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
Kognity’s marketing team is growing. We have shown that content marketing is working and now we need you - a person who loves to produce content! Be it an article, email copy, short Social Media posts, banner messaging or a whitepaper - you are always up for the challenge of finding the right words.
You will have support from our Content Marketing Manager to plan all content needed for our lead generation campaigns and generate ideas for new content together. You will also get support from our Social Media Manager, who will plan and post all your wonderful content on our social media pages, and from our Lead Generation Manager who will make sure our content is used in the best way to generate awareness, interest and leads. You will also have a network of teachers and other subject specialists to interview as well as Kognites in different functions.
You will be the go-to person in the Kognity marketing team for all things written, making sure we have the same high quality and easy to understand language. You will also be a part of improving our understanding of our main audience - teachers and decision makers in schools.
This role offers you an exciting journey where you will get the opportunity to help shape our brand and content strategy as we break into new markets. You will be able to explore new types of content and be creative together with wonderful colleagues. Our office at Linnégatan in Stockholm offers a great place to work with breakfast and snacks to keep you energised and remote happenings to socialise with your colleagues (like our “famous” remote pub quizzes on Fridays!). We also have great ways-of-working for when you are working remotely.
Our amazing marketing team looks forward to welcoming you!
- Produce content for our content marketing; articles, blog posts, infographics, storyboards for videos etc. (according to our content plan)
- Write lead generation copy with support from Lead Generation Manager
- Write texts for our website and other marketing material
- Come up with creative ideas for content, as well as do the research those ideas require with support from the Content Marketing Manager and other stakeholders within Kognity
- Try out new content forms (experience with other types of content, i.e., video, is a plus)
- Work together with our SoMe Manager to understand what content is working best and continuously improve
- Make sure that the Kognity language is on brand
- Understanding of B2B content marketing
- Great copywriting skills
- Experience of producing articles, blog posts and white papers
- Good social skills, interviewing and reaching out to external specialists
- Fluent in English
Other skills we value
- Good understanding of teachers and decision makers in international schools (preferably IBDP and/or IGCSE)
- Experience working with/in the education sector
- Experience of working with video storyboards and/or editing
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.