Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
Who you are and why we need you
At Kognity, we are excited to launch an IBDP and IGCSE Biology Teacher Community for thousands of teachers in over 100 countries. We aim to develop a space where teachers can find guidance and help each other with everything from support for the syllabus and practicals to engaging lesson plans and assessment support, both in and outside of the Kognity platform. We’re looking for a group of talented contributors to develop content for this project and help us create a space that will host high-quality teaching resources, unique professional development opportunities, and support teachers world-wide. Projects include the creation of:
Projects include the creation of:
- Effective lesson plans and class activities
- Multimedia content that provides teachers with timely valuable insights on the Biology curriculum, assessments, and pedagogy.
- Webinars and live events
- Infographics and step-by-step teacher guides
We are also open to additional ideas and content that will make a positive impact on other Biology teachers across the world!
We hire our contributors on a project-by-project basis, so we are flexible with start dates and availability.
- Experienced IBDP and/or IGCSE Biology teacher
- High level of English language proficiency
- Experience creating resources for teachers and learners
- Passion for teaching Biology
Other attributes we value
- Creative approaches to teaching Biology
- Previous experience as a workshop leader, examiner, moderator, or similar role
- A strong sense of organization, attention to detail, and creativity
- Professional writing and editing skills
- High level of Spanish language proficiency