Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
Who you are & why we need you
At Kognity, we are excited to launch an IBDP and IGCSE Biology Teacher Community for thousands of teachers in over 100 countries. We aim to develop a space where teachers can find guidance and help each other with everything from support for the syllabus and practicals to engaging lesson plans and assessment support, both in and outside of the Kognity platform.
As a Founding Member you have the opportunity to be part of the creation and growth process. We hope to build the Community to thousands of members, but we need a core team to launch.
Exclusive benefits of being a Community Ambassador:
- First access to all community Biology resources
- Priority access to conferences, webinars and other PD opportunities
- Global networking opportunities
- Help shape a community space for thousands of teachers across the world through both feedback and ideation
- Unique recognition within the platform, visible to all members
- Opportunity to be a core part of a global initiative
Role of Community Ambassador:
- Give feedback and share ideas as the community is being created
- Start conversations within the community, answer questions asked by other members, and share ideas in forums – overall, be engaged in the community!
- Help us spread the word about the community in your existing networks
- Passionate IBDP and/or IGCSE Biology teacher
- Strong interest in joining and contributing towards a Biology community
Other attributes we value
- Active role in various professional spaces
- Professional networking skills
- Passion for teaching Biology
- Creativity in your teaching approaches
- Regularly sharing resources and advice with other teachers through social media