Marketing Automation Specialist
Growth – Stockholm
Kognity is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who you are and why we need you?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Marketing Automation Specialist who will be responsible for developing Kognity’s digital nurturing strategy. You would be the second person to join our marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. You are passionate about driving revenue, are best in class at setting up marketing automation programs and always strive for great digital customer experiences. You operate in Salesforce and associated Marketing Automation systems daily, and you love interacting with colleagues within sales. You thrive in a high-paced work environment and are an executor with attention to detail. If this is you we would love to hear from you!
- Build a long-term digital nurturing plan in line with Marketing Strategy
- Decide tactics and channel mix to support the customer journey and desired outcomes
- Design, develop and optimise customer acquisition and engagement programs in Pardot
- Continuous optimisation of inbound journey from top of funnel communication to MQL stage and handover to Sales
- 3-5 years marketing automation experience
- Minimum BSc within a marketing or business-related field
- Specialist in Salesforce and Pardot (or similar Marketing Automation systems like Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or Portrait)
- Experience with Lead Scoring and Lead Management
- Data-driven and used to working with a large amount of data
- Analytical and ROI-driven (ability to evaluate campaign performance and optimise programs accordingly. E.g Google Analytics/SiteCatalyst)
- Master of planning and structuring own work
- Near-native in English, both in writing and verbally
Other skills we value
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach to work
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to drive change
- Ability to advise and coach Sales in the lead management process
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign or video tools
Please note that we are working with an external recruiter on this role. For more information on how to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.