User Engagement Manager
Customer Experience – Mexico
Kognity is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 90 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for a communicative, pedagogical and highly committed User Engagement Specialist for the NALA region. You will act as a Kognity product expert and be responsible for providing schools with implementation support, e.g. through user training and webinars, visiting schools for live training, participating in Kognity Teacher Conferences and answering support tickets. You will work closely with the Account Managers in your region and report to the User Engagement Leader.
- Teacher and student introductory training, both live at schools and online
- Teacher and student webinars focused on implementation
- Other implementation-supporting and usage-driving activities as necessary
- Participation in:
- Regional Kognity Teacher Conferences, e.g. as workshop leader
- Evaluation of new training and webinar formats
- Answering product-related support tickets and sharing customer insights to drive company-wide improvements
- 2+ years' professional experience
- Near-native English and Spanish speaker
- Strong pedagogical skills with natural drive to build trust with students and teachers
- Strong written and verbal communicator always seeking clarity, brevity and warmth
- Organised, structured and self-sufficient
- Leadership attributes with the will to continuously improve
Other skills we value
- Educational background
- Customer support experience
- Natural team player favouring team success over your own
- Ambitious but humble
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.