Growth – Singapore
Kognity is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 70 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for an Account Manager whose drive and experience will allow us to maximise the revenue we bring in from current customer schools playing a defining role in Kognity’s growth in the long run. You will be capitalising on the significant upsell potential of existing accounts as well as fighting to keep churn at a minimum to meet ambitious upsell and renewal targets ahead of time.
You should have experience working with Account Management, building long term relationships throughout the customer lifecycle, increasing revenues driving buy in from key stakeholders. Beyond meeting our goals, your work with customer schools will be vital to ensuring a positive impact on our brand and boosting future sales through referrals. You will report to the Account Manager Leader and work closely with our Customer Experience team. Your success will depend on your ability to close deals, work constructively with feedback and your flexibility around new initiatives.
- Take overall responsibility for customer schools once handed over from the Business Development team
- Confirm renewal of school licences ahead of expiry date
- Identify and execute on upsell opportunities from existing customers
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with schools
- Pilot new initiatives to drive utilisation and net renewal rates
- Travel to high potential schools (7-10 days/month)
- Higher education degree in relevant field
- 2+ years relevant experience in B2B software Account Management or Business Development
- Experience meeting ambitious revenue targets
- Near native in English, both written and verbal (Fluency in additional languages is valued)
- High level of structure and attention to detail
Other skills we value
- SaaS / EdTech sales experience in a fast-growth company
- Ambitious yet humble
- Willingness to learn from others and receive feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Experienced traveller
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.