Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
Our User Engagement team is looking for a CRM Manager to join us in helping teachers and students improve learning with Kognity. Our mission is to ensure every teacher can confidently integrate Kognity into their classroom, so every student can own their learning and increase engagement through our learning platform. As a CRM Manager, you will drive and create all communication flows to educate, engage and inspire our users throughout their Kognity journey.
You are someone who loves being creative as much as being data-driven, so you can develop brilliant and engaging campaigns based on usage and personas. You will discover, implement and analyse automated campaigns to drive onboarding, retention, and loyalty. Your objective is to ensure teachers and students receive relevant and engaging content that maximises product usage and loyalty.
Few thing you need to have
- Experience working with CRM or customer communication
- Experience developing engaging and inspiring content
- Martech familiarity (i.e. Salesforce and Intercom)
- Strong project management and organisational skills
What you'll get to do
- Plan and execute CRM strategies that increase adoption, retention and loyalty
- Deeply understand the needs, values and life cycle of our users
- Leverage data to develop customer journeys and differentiated communication strategies
- Generate engaging content based on data-triggers and insights
- Collaborate with product managers to communicate new product releases
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure alignment and consistency
What we can offer you
- Culture - You'll have the opportunity to work in a multicultural product company with talented people who are here to make a difference for students all over the world
- Learning - We believe you need to grow as the company grows and you'll have a yearly budget to spend on yourself
- Fix&Explore days - Your time to focus on self-development, try new ideas, or improve what we already have
- Gym partnerships and a yearly budget for health related services
- 30 days of paid vacation every year.
- Cell phone, home office days (even after Covid19) and other nice-to-haves.
Please submit your CV in English.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.