Inside Sales Coordinator
Growth – Stockholm
Kognity is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 70 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking to launch a new Inside Sales role into our Growth team to work with three educational systems in countries worldwide, based in our Stockholm office. You will be working to maximise our team’s efficiency by working with inbound leads and a segmented approach to the entire sales process. If you are looking for the challenge of helping set up an Inside Sales function, have great collaboration skills and attention to detail, this role is for you.
You will be driving initiatives and experimenting with different strategies in order to ensure proof of concept for Inside Sales. If successful, these would be standardised and scaled to be rolled out across the Growth organisation. You will work closely with three Growth Function Leaders, and in particular with Marketing and the Business Development team to make sure that every lead is qualified and handled appropriately maximising the revenue generated from Inbound Marketing and smaller accounts.
- Ownership of the Sales qualification and lead distribution to Business Developers
- Meet sales goals and hit forecasted lead conversion rates
- Make discovery calls to Marketing Qualified Leads
- Schedule meetings for regional Business Developer with schools once qualified
- Manage the sales process from qualification to closing for low segment schools
- Contribute to setting and improving the processes around Inside Sales; automating and scaling the function
- Higher education degree in relevant field
- 2+ years relevant experience in Inside Sales, within a B2B software organisation
- Demonstrated success in meeting ambitious goals
- Near native in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in additional languages is valued.
- Outstanding communication skills both by email and over the phone
- High level of structure and attention to detail
Other skills we value
- SaaS / EdTech sales experience in a fast-growth company
- Previous experience contributing to setting up an Inside Sales function
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Willingness to learn from others and receive feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.