User Engagement Manager
Customer Experience – Stockholm
Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 90 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for a communicative, pedagogical and highly committed User Engagement Manager for the EMEA region, based in Stockholm.
You will manage a growing portfolio of +200 schools and act as a Kognity product expert towards our end-users - teachers and students. You will be responsible for driving product adoption at new Kognity schools and making sure existing customers stay engaged with Kognity. You will be encouraged to design and drive own projects and take ownership of those. You will report to the Head of User Engagement who is based in Stockholm.
- Being the Kognity product expert in your region
- Executing on scalable strategy for driving and maintaining user adoption, in new and creative ways
- Collaboration with Business Developers and Account Managers in regional team on prioritised efforts to enable contract confirmations, upsell and renewals
- Teacher and student training and implementation sessions, both live at schools and online
- Other implementation-supporting and usage-driving activities as necessary such as 1:1 coaching with teachers
- Regional Kognity Teacher Conferences, e.g. as workshop leader or host
- 2+ years professional experience preferably in client facing roles
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or Psychology
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Strong pedagogical skills with natural drive to build trust with students and teachers
- Strong written and verbal communicator always seeking clarity, brevity and warmth
- Organised, structured and self-sufficient
Other skills we value
- Sales experience highly meriting
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Natural team player favouring team success over your own
- Ambitious and humble
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.