Senior Account Manager
Growth - Bangkok
Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 90 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with a proven track record in driving revenues and customer engagement in B2B complex sales with many stakeholders involved.
You will have full responsibility for a large portfolio of 150-200 customer schools in the APAC region with complete ownership of driving end user engagement to maximise revenues. You will be expected to meet ambitious monthly usage, upsell and renewal goals. You will be setting school by school strategies to capitalise on revenue opportunities with best in class account management practices.
You will report to the Head of Account Management and work closely with Business Development and other Commercial Teams. Your success will depend on your drive, closing skills and ability to develop the best relationship with top tier schools.
- Renew 100% of subscriptions on time
- Meet monthly upsell goals
- Drive engagement activities to ensure end users meet product usage goals
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with schools
- Travel to high potential schools (7-10 days/month)
- Higher education degree in relevant field
- 5+ years relevant experience in B2B software Account Management
- Proven success meeting ambitious revenue targets in B2B Sales
- Fluent in English & Mandarin
Other skills we value
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- SaaS / EdTech sales experience in a fast-growth company
- Knowledge of Sales SaaS KPIs (NRR, ATR Churn etc.)
- Experience in the APAC education sector
- Ambitious yet humble
- Experienced traveller
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.