Executive Leadership Team - Stockholm
Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for a highly skilled and driven VP of People, who can continuously build a team member experience that is great for both Kognites and Kognity. You will formulate and execute our global people strategy, including recruitment, learning & development, overall employee experience and lifecycle, related administration and office management.
You will drive development and implement frameworks and practices in all areas of People Operations to ensure coherent values, organisational culture and quality safeguard.
You will head the People Operations team of two, report directly to the CEO and be part of the senior leadership team. Through it, you will serve as a strategic business partner to ensure people strategy supports overall corporate strategy.
You have exceptional execution skills and a strong drive. You have the ability to make a lot of things happen operationally, while also being able to zoom out. You have excellent project management skills and are able to draw conclusions and make strategic decision based on data to drive shifts in organisational culture and behaviour.
You are an exceptional relationship builder and strong communicator with a genuine interest in people and organisational culture. You are warm and caring and would not hesitate to walk the extra mile for your colleagues.
- Formulate and execute Kognity’s global people strategy
- Make sure we have hiring practices, and educated leaders, to ensure we hire the best, and do so effectively
- Make sure our values are lived throughout all teams at Kognity
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the executive leadership team
- Make sure that working at Kognity is an exceptional experience, from recruitment, through, onboarding to offboarding and being an alumni
- Ensure that there are learning tools available for Kognites to grow professionally as fast as possible
- Lead, coach and inspire the People Operations team
- 5+ years background within human resource and people operations
- Experience from a leadership role managing full time employees
- Proven ability to perform the above tasks and responsibilities
- Previous overall responsibility for HR & People experience
- Experience from SaaS company or similar fast growing company
- Preferably; not required: Been part of senior management team
- A relentless drive, humility, a caring personality, execution power, flexibility of mind and belief in total ownership
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.