Controller & Commercial Analyst
Finance & Legal - Stockholm
Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 90 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are now looking for a highly ambitious star to join our Finance & Legal team as Controller & Commercial Analyst. You will have the overall responsibility for our revenue analysis, reporting, forecasting and related processes. In this position you will be working closely with our Commercial team to provide insights on trends, driving forecasting & target setting processes, managing our CRM-system, create reports, overseeing the commission model as well as order management.
You will be based in Stockholm and report to our CFO, but also work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer. We are scaling fast and are currently 60+ coworkers located in Stockholm, London, Texas, Mexico City and Bangkok.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting process, develop KPIs and reports within the Commercial area
- Analyse commercial trends, produce reccurring reports and insights to CFO, CEO, CRO and investors
- Manage and further develop existing analytical tools and reports (Excel/Google Sheets)
- Responsible for Financial Data Management and Reporting Functionality in SalesForce (CRM) as well as data quality of order and license management
- Set structures and follow up on commission reporting.
- Higher education degree within engineering and/or finance
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with 2-4 years of experience from management consultancy, transaction advisory or fast-growing tech start-up
- You have excellent Excel-skills and enjoy using them
- Excellent English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- You are a doer with strong self-drive and innovative thinking
- A true team player with no prestige in shifting from complex and analytical tasks to administrative necessities when needed
- Driven, yet humble and open to feedback
Please note that we are working with an external recruiter on this role. For more information about the role please contact responsible recruiter Mikael Schmidt at +46 70 415 85 13.