Kognity is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
Who you are & why we need you
Kognity is looking for a top-quality team of Kognity Educators, who can share ideas and best practices with teachers, students and parents using Kognity. As an educator, you will share pedagogical best practices and demonstrate ways in which Kognity can best be used inside and outside the classroom for personalized learning and facilitating exam preparation for students and teachers.
- A Native English speaker and remote worker.
- Experienced in education (especially with the IBDP or IGCSE curriculum).
- High communication skills and able to present high-quality and audience-focused webinars in a pedagogical, interactive and engaging way.
- A professional and warm speaker who can connect with a diverse audience.
- Available part-time for 10-20 hours per week.
- Available for working in APAC hours.