Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who you are & why we need you
Does designing and building the global future of modern learning products sound exciting to you? Are you both interested in the strategic part of product management, working closely with developers and in the recurring conversation with the end user? We are looking for a senior product manager that will have a big impact and mandate on Kognity’s growth.
To enjoy working in this position you are a master thinker and a doer. You have a strong interest in products and the technology behind them and you like to challenge yourself with how much value you can deliver to end users. On top of this, you love data and end user research as you know that it holds the truth.
You will work in a small product management team with building the product strategy and breaking it down into new solutions for our users. You will also be part of a cross-functional development team and together you willl make these solutions become reality.
- Lead / perform discovery work such as research, data analysis, and validation to ensure that we are moving in the right direction both strategically, and on feature level.
- Continuously communicate with the CPO, designers, developers and other PMs to contribute to a thematic roadmap, prioritise the next product steps, and shape and validate solution proposals.
- Ensure a data-informed approach in our product development so that we solve the right problems, and solve them well.
- Work closely with designers and engineers before and throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
- Coordinate with other teams such as marketing, sales, and customer success, about product releases and user communication.
- Own the backlog; prioritise based on business needs.
- Conduct user tests on concepts and designs, and validate the solutions once they have been implemented.
- 2+ years of Product Management, working with discovery practices as well as delivery and implementation, with digital products (SAAS, marketplaces, apps etc)
- 4+ years of working within product development
- Skilled in PM crafts such as workshop setups, impact mapping, and user journey analysis
- Senior experience of working with user centric products, close to the user
- Ability to grasp complex products and dependencies quickly
- Data analysis skills and familiarity with data analysis tools
- User research and usability research techniques
- Exceptional English in written and oral communication.
Other skills we value
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in human computer interaction, computer science, IT, design, or any other related field
- Coding background
- Experience of education and pedagogy
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.