Platform Management - Stockholm
Join our quest to radically improve learning for students & teachers worldwide
Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer that will have a big impact and mandate on our product and growth. Together with our two UX designers, you will increase emotional engagement in the our product to improve student learning. You will also champion and drive consistency of the visual design within the product and across the company.
You need to be execution driven: a problem solving doer that tangibly prototypes and iterates on ideas rather just talks about them. With a strong understanding and intuition for the UX/visual design principles you can drive user and business outcomes with designs that create emotional connection. You have the ability to explore widely different tracks and then narrow in on your target based on user insights and feedback from stakeholders.
- Working closely with Product Managers and developers in a cross-functional squads to achieve squad and company outcomes: both with discovery and delivery
- Collaborating closely with other designers in the company
- Rapidly prototyping solutions based on new findings or ideas
- Testing designs and concepts on users for desirability and usability
- Crafting interactive/delightful/desirable experiences and developing the final look and feel
- Helping building out and evolving Kognity’s design system: both in driving its adoption and in elevating the components visual experience across the product
- Contributing to the product vision and design culture
Other skills we value
- Coding/scripting skills or front-end experience
- Animation, motion, time-based storytelling skills
Apply for this job
Send us your application and design portfolio and we’ll get going together!
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.