Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist capable of driving full-cycle recruitment. As our Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for operationally driving Kognity's recruitment on a global level. You will work closely with all Hiring Managers at Kognity in order to drive recruitment processes and help make effective hiring decisions.
- Operationally driving Kognity’s global recruitment operations
- Sourcing of candidates for various roles across both product and commercial teams.
- Supporting Hiring Managers with day-to-day recruitment tasks and ensuring recruitment is carried out in line with our incredibly ambitious standards
- Conducting screening interviews and reference calls
- Ensuring that our candidate experience is cutting edge
- Lead different development projects related to Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
- Coordinating with external stakeholders such as recruitment firms, agencies etc.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a fast-growth environment
- Solid understanding of professional full-cycle recruitment and its role in a growing organisation
- Solid track record of successfully driving and managing numerous recruitment processes quickly but still maintaining high quality
- Experience recruiting within multiple disciplines (sales, overhead functions, tech)
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.