Commercial - Stockholm
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a high-paced, fun, caring, and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for a driven Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing team in reaching its ambitious revenue goals. This role includes working with coordinating our conference presence internationally (generating 20% of revenues), processing inbound leads efficiently (worth 15% of revenues), ordering giveaways, supporting our social media strategy, and a lot more. The team currently consists of the Head of Marketing whom you will be reporting to, and a Content Marketing Manager you will be working closely with, both based in Stockholm. You will also be working with the broader Commercial team of +30 members, based across 4 continents, and may have responsibilities which fall outside of the Marketing function, working with other leaders at Kognity.
To succeed in this role, it’s essential that you are quick on your feet, that you can adapt to new challenges, and have a tested working structure, allowing you to manage several workflows simultaneously. You are hungry to learn new things and pride yourself in being a problem-solver.
- Managing the coordination of conferences internationally
- Researching events to attend
- Keeping the global events calendar and budget up to date
- Planning for the logistics ahead of the event
- Informing relevant stakeholders about the upcoming event
- Coordinating email send-outs
- Shipping conference material to our international team
- Managing and assigning inbound leads to our sales team
- Managing marketing-related support questions by email and chat
- Doing design work for campaigns, advertisement and slide decks
- Helping with Kognity’s social media presence
- Owning other administrative responsibilities within the Commercial Team
- A genuine interest in marketing
- Adobe creative suite knowledge, most importantly in Indesign and Photoshop
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, and unpredictable environment
- Willingness to help out and support in all areas of the company
Other skills we value
- Experience in, G-suite, Wordpress, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Social Media ads
- Ambitious, yet humble
What we can offer you
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing, with regular support and feedback
- An opportunity to work with all facets of marketing at a fast-growing SaaS company
- An international role with amazing colleagues
- Growing responsibilities over time
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.