Key Account Manager
Commercial - Bangkok
Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive in Stockholm and internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for a Key Account Manager with a proven track record in driving revenues and customer engagement in B2B complex sales with many stakeholders involved. The role will either be located at our HQ in Stockholm or at our international hub Bangkok.
As a Key Account Manager, you will have full responsibility for a large portfolio of 80-140 customer schools with complete ownership of driving end-user engagement to maximize revenues. You will be expected to meet ambitious monthly usage, upsell and renewal goals. You will be setting school by school strategies to capitalize on revenue opportunities with best in class account management practices.
You will report to the VP Account Management and work closely with Business Development and other Commercial Teams. Your success will depend on your drive, closing skills and ability to develop the best relationship with top tier schools.
- Renew 100% of subscriptions on time
- Meet monthly upsell goals
- Drive engagement activities to ensure end users meet product usage goals
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with schools
- Travel to high potential schools (7-10 days/month)
- Higher education degree in relevant field
- 3+ years relevant experience in B2B software roles
- Proven success meeting ambitious revenue targets in B2B Sales
Other skills we value
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- SaaS / EdTech sales experience in a fast-growth company
- Knowledge of Sales SaaS KPIs (NRR, ATR Churn etc.)
- Experience in the education sector
- Ambitious yet humble
- Experienced traveller
Lastly, by joining Kognity, you would adhere to our company values revolving around hard work and care for each other well-being and growth.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.