Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who you are & why we need you
We are on the look-out for our next Account Executive with a proven track record in driving new sales and customer engagement in a B2B environment involving many stakeholders.
As an Account Executive at Kognity you are responsible for generating new sales within prospect schools internationally. You will have complete ownership of the sales process, from prospecting to confirmed paid subscriptions, and will be expected to meet ambitious monthly revenue goals.
To succeed in this role you need to enjoy all aspects of working in an ambitious fast-paced sales environment. You will need to be excited by chasing prospects over the phone, running large numbers of online demos with schools within different time zones, as well as having a passion for closing deals.
You will be based out of our Stockholm office, report to the VP of Sales and work closely with other teams within the Commercial organisation
- Meet monthly quota goals
- Manage pipeline to enable efficient scheduling of international sales trips well in advance
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to a confirmed customer
- Take full ownership of the school during the trial period to ensure successful confirmation of paid customer
- Book and attend online meetings with leads over a wide scope of time zones
- Represent Kognity at international and local conferences and events
- Strive to be a best-practice ambassador in the BD team
- Some traveling per month
- Higher education degree in relevant field
- 3+ years relevant experience in B2B Sales
- Proven success meeting ambitious revenue targets in B2B Sales
- Near-native in English
- Adaptive to handling meetings in different time zones
Other skills we value
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- SaaS / EdTech sales experience in a fast-growth company
- Experience in the EMEA education sector
- Ambitious yet humble
- Experienced traveller
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.