Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who you are & why we need you
Kognity is growing fast and we are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition specialist to own and operationally drive Kognity:s Talent Acquisition function on a global level.
In this role you will be working hands-on in improving candidate experience, you will raise the bar of how we work with recruitment and you will work for coherency within recruitment across the company. You will be fully responsible for all operational recruitment and work close to our hiring managers and HR in aligning recruitment speed with Kognity's goals within growth.
To enjoy working in this role you need to be execution driven and a problem solving doer. You are capable of driving full-cycle recruitment globally in a scale-up company, and you know how and where to find talents that would love to be a part of our family.
If you are up for a full scope responsibility within TA, and also feel that people skills are one of your biggest assets in life you would love to work here with us!
- Operationally drive Kognity’s global recruitment operations
- Be responsible for candidate inflow, sourcing of candidates for a wide scope of roles
- Set our strategy for future growth, align recruitment resources to this plan and make sure we’re up to speed
- Support Hiring Managers on day-to-day recruitment tasks and ensure recruitment is carried out in line with our incredibly ambitious standards
- Conduct screening interviews and reference calls
- Ensure that our candidate experience is cutting edge
- Lead different development projects related to Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
- Coordinate with external stakeholders such as recruitment firms, agencies etc.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or any other relevant field
- More than 4 years of working with end-to-end Recruitment
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Partner in-house
- Solid understanding of professional full-cycle recruitment and its role in a rapidly growing organisation
- Solid track record of successfully driving and managing numerous recruitment processes quickly but still maintaining high quality
- Experience recruiting within multiple disciplines (sales, overhead functions, tech)
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.