Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for an exceptional VP of Marketing to lead, expand and develop the Marketing function at Kognity. This includes ultimate responsibility for Kognity’s strategy and results within demand generation, branding, and ultimately, for creating a radical increase of Kognity’s revenue generation in current and future markets.
You have a deep passion for and expertise within Marketing, and a proven track-record working at a senior level in fast-growing SaaS organisations. You also have an extensive toolbox of marketing best practices within software / SaaS, with experience rolling these out successfully across a marketing team to create and execute innovative marketing strategies, to profitably increase revenues, and develop the brand.
You also have a passion for getting actionable insights through data to guide the work of the function, for getting operationally involved with the team, and for getting a deep understanding for customers and the buyer’s journey.
You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be part of Kognity’s Commercial Leadership Team, working closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Customer Success.
- Meeting or exceeding marketing’s revenue goals
- Setting ambitious revenue goals for the Marketing function
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns
- Getting insights to improve Marketing KPIs across the funnel through data digging
- Exemplary execution by yourself, and by getting a team that does the same.
- Create and maintain a strategy for Kognity’s brand
- Craft effective and innovative messaging for Kognity across markets
- Lead customer-centric thinking and craft programs
- Lead, grow and develop the Marketing team
- Work closely with the CRO, VP of sales and VP of Customer Success to set a cohesive Commercial strategy for Kognity
- Travel regularly to sales meetings, and conferences to meet with prospects and customers. Note that we have customers in 100+ countries, meaning international travel will be required.
- Higher education degree in relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in B2B commercial roles, with a minimum of 5 years fully focused on marketing
- 4+ years of experience in leadership roles within marketing
- Experience in and passion for B2B SaaS marketing
- Knowledge of structuring and implementing marketing goals, strategies, systems and KPIs
Other skills we value
- Experience or knowledge working within the educational sector
- Ability and drive to work both strategically and operationally
- A relentless drive, humility, a caring personality, execution power, flexibility of mind and belief in total ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding and unpredictable environment
What we can offer you
- A growth environment to push you to your limits
- A truly international role with amazing colleagues
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 30 days paid vacation
- Taking part in Kognity’s Stock Options Programme
- Opportunity to purchase company shares
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.