Kognity is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world. Our mission: to radically improve learning for the world’s 1.5 billion school students.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we set out to change this.
Who we are
We provide digital learning resources to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for an exceptional educator, passionate about improving the lives of students and fellow teachers, with a solid track record getting students to attain the grades they want!
In this role you will be at the forefront of the digital transformation of education, helping teachers flip their classrooms and improve learning through a deeper integration of technology in their teaching. We need you to run Kognity trainings for new customer schools, as well as owning the leadership and development of our global team of Trainers. The team is responsible for conducting trainings for students and teachers about to start using the Kognity platform, and sharing pedagogical best practices with teachers, administrators, and students, in order to drive the adoption of Kognity at customer schools.
- Develop and deliver Kognity training sessions that connect pedagogy to the value of the product. Your trainings should drive product adoption and value awareness (75% of your time)
- Full responsibility for the Training team leadership, culture and performance (25% of your time)
- Recruiting, onboarding, and coaching Trainers, to give the most impactful trainings that drive value and usage for the Kognity platform
- Re-design our trainings to drive maximum usage, and ultimately customer retention
- Be an ambassador for our users internally at Kognity
- Increase customer satisfaction, Net Promoter Scores and product usage
- Increase Kognity brand loyalty amongst customers through online and offline user engagement activities
- Collaborate with the Onboarding, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure trainings run smoothly, and are tailored to schools’ needs
- 5+ years of experience in secondary education
- Native or Fluent English speaker (Swedish not required)
- Strong communication skills and ability to present high-quality, customer centric webinars in a pedagogical, interactive, and engaging way
- A creative and solutions-oriented problem solver
Other skills we value
- Experience managing or organising people and teams
- International, IB or IGCSE curricular experience preferred
- Fluent in Spanish
- A relentless drive, humility, a caring personality, execution power, flexibility of mind and belief in total ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding and unpredictable environment
What we can offer you
- A truly international role with amazing colleagues
- A fast-paced company with career progression opportunities
- 30 days paid vacation
- Taking part in Kognity’s Stock Options Program
- Opportunity to purchase company shares
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.