Kognity is a fast-growing EdTech company and we aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally.
We pursue our vision because there are few more important jobs than educating the world’s young people. No other single factor has a higher impact on the prosperity and well-being of humanity than education. Yet technology has previously not delivered on any of its promises of better learning. At Kognity, we have set out to do this.
Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn faster and more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
Does designing and building the global future of modern learning products sound exciting to you? Are you interested in both the strategic part of product management, working closely with developers, and in the ongoing conversation with the end user? We are looking for a charismatic leader who, as our VP Platform Manager, will have a big impact and mandate on Kognity’s growth.
To thrive in this position, you enjoy working with a complex product and are motivated by changing the way students learn across the world. In addition, your passion burns for products and the technology behind them and you like to challenge yourself with how much value you can deliver to end users.
- You will be leading the product managers and designers in understanding which user needs/problems to solve, identifying opportunities within a market context.
- You will lead the product managers in deciding what we should create, remove or improve over the year.
- You will closely collaborate with the CEO and CPO and the wider executive leadership team on product vision and product strategy.
- You will continuously improve the way of working and culture of the product managers, as well as across the organisation.
- You will be accountable for achieving impact; customer and stakeholder involvement; communication of user/market insights, product plans and decisions; and timely and actionable follow ups.
- 6+ years of product management for web applications and a minimum of 3 years of leading product managers across several teams.
- Extensive experience of working within product development.
- You feel at home within the SaaS products and have a track record to back it up.
- You possess the full product management toolbox with extra focus on discovery methods.
- Ability to grasp complex products and dependencies quickly.
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR.